Standard Pump Package 9
EXP – ELECTRIC*
Designed for transferring flammable/combustible liquids and meets the stringent safety requirements of the chemical processing industry.
- Isopropyl Ether
- Aqueous Ammonia
- Petroleum Products
- Package Includes: Motor, Pump Tube, Hose, Storage Bracket, Barrel Adapter and Hand Nozzle
- Motor Type: EXP (IP55)
- Pump Tube Material: SS316L, PTFE, Carbon Graphite
- Immersion Length: 39 in. (1000 mm) or 47 in. (1200 mm)
- Discharge Hose: UHMWPE Solvent Hose, 6 ft (1,8 m), 1 in. (25 mm) I.D.
- Hand Nozzle Material: SS316, Viton
- Maximum Flow Rate: 18 GPM (68 LPM) based on water
- Maximum Viscosity: 1,000 cps (mPas)
- Maximum Temperature: 175 Deg F (80 Deg C)
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs. (18,6 kg)
*Pumping of flammable or combustible liquids can generate a static electric discharge, causing fire or explosion resulting in injury or death. Read and understand operating instructions before starting this unit. Follow all federal, state and local safety codes including NFPA 30 - NFPA77. Prior to connecting to air supply, install bond and ground wires and check continuity of each wire. A meter reading of one ohm or less is required for safe liquid transfer. Use only approved metallic pump tube, explosion proof or air motor, metallic drum and receiving vessel when pumping flammables. Air motors are not recognized under any current Underwriter’s Laboratory listing program. Consult a qualified engineer for suitability for use in a hazardous area or on flammables.