The Finish Thompson medium performance pure polypropylene/PVDF drum pump kit is perfect for light acids and bases, solvents, sodium hypochlorite, cleaners, and coolants (diesel exhaust fluid). The 40 in. tube is the ideal length for 55 gallon drums. Choose between a dual-speed, electric motor, or a variable-speed air motor. The kit includes pump tube, motor, discharge hose and hose clamp.
EF Series 316 Stainless Steel FKM PTFE ETFE Drum Pump Tube
The Finish Thompson EF Series is a sealess, best value drum pump. This pump provides an economical and lightweight choice for light duty transfer. Ideal replacement for hand pumps.
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Interchangeable with motors (dual speed adjustable motors available)
- Integral strainer
- Built-in hose, cord clips
- Maximum flow: up to 17 gpm (64.4 lpm)
- Maximum head: up to 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Maximum temperature: 212 degrees F (100 degrees C)
- Maximum* specific gravity: 1.6
- Maximum* viscosity: 300 cP with electric/air motor; 100 cP with 12V motor
- 1-1/4 in (3.2 cm) tube diameter
- 3/4 in (1.9 cm) discharge
- Pat. US D658,273 S; Pat. US D657,849 S; Pat. ZL 201130042121.X; Pat. ZL 201130042107.X; OHIM Pat. 001839002-0002; OHIM Pat.001839002-0001
S1 Dual Speed Open Drip and Splash Proof Electric Motor
Ergonomic, lightweight design with downdraft cooling. Continuous duty, dual speed, double insulated. 12 ft. (3.5 m) cord and manual reset circuit breaker included.
- Certification: QPS
- Electrical requirements: 115VAC/60 Hz
- RPM: 8,000/14,000
- 12 ft. cord
S4 CE Certified Air Motor
Lightweight, easy to handle yet powerful. Operates from customer-supplied compressed air source. Variable speed via supplied control valve. Motors are provided with muffler and control valve.
- Air Motor**
- Certification: CE
- Watts Output: 400
- Air Requirements: 40 psi at 27 cfm
- RPM: 300 - 6,000
* Maximum specific gravity is dependent on fluid viscosity; maximum fluid viscosity is dependent upon specific gravity.
** An air motor is a non-electrical device which means the possibility of explosion from igniting flammables or combustibles is reduced.