Ultra Quiet and Convenient
Compelling characteristics of the pump are the ultra quiet running and the long service life. The sealless pump tube features the proven technology of thousands of pumps used for transfer applications in the industry. The new development Lutz B2 Vario covers a large field of applications, has a service friendly construction, and an improved drainage function.
Advantages of B2 Vario:
- Variable speed motor with safety cut-off to enable the transfer of liquids in small amounts
- Easy and safe to operate by integrated ergonomically designed handles and nozzle
- Ultra quiet, long service life
- Different lengths available 19î, 27î and 39î for the use in small vessels up to 55 gal. drums
- Wide range of applications possible due to sealless construction
- Service-friendly and simple to dismantle
- Available in polypropylene and 316 stainless steel
Personal safety and the environment are of vital importance when it comes to handling chemicals, acids, alkalis or other dangerous liquids, particularly when transferring small amounts of liquid. The new ñLutz B2 Varioî provides a complete solution. The infinitely variable speed controller with integrated on/off switch allows a controlled and comfortable filling of smaller and larger liquid amounts. The operator can gradually regulate the delivery rate from lowest up to requested speed by one movement of the hand.
Pump Set Includes:
The pump set comprises a pump, 5 ft PVC-hose, nozzle and wall bracket, supplied ready for use. The pump can be optionally equipped with a flow meter.
Motor: 180 W, 110-120 V, 60 Hz
Pump tube: polypropylene (PP) or stainless steel (316)
Max. Capacity: 18.5 GPM
Max. Pressure: 21.3 ft
Specific Gravity: max. 1.3
Viscosity: max. 300 cps
Weight: 4.9 7.7 lbs