The Finish Thompson high performance PVDF drum pump kit is perfect for non-corrosive to mildly corrosive liquids. The 40 in. tube is the ideal length for 55 gallon drums. Choose between a dual-speed, electric motor, or a variable-speed air motor. The kit includes pump tube, motor, discharge hose and hose clamp.
This kit is compatible with a number of applications, including:
- Water treatment
- Plating solutions
- Kidney dialysis solutions
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF)/AdBlue
PF Series PFV, PVDF Drum Pump Tube
The Finish Thompson PF Series is a sealless, high performance drum pump. Unique double suction impeller provides high flow and high head. Handles acids, caustics, chemicals and flammables.
- Maximum flow*: up to 40 gpm (151 lpm)
- Maximum head*: up to 80 ft (24 m)
- Maximum temperature:
- Polypropylene 160º F (71º C)
- PVDF** 120º F (49º C)
- 316SS 220º F (100º C)
- Maximum specific gravity: 1.8
- Maximum viscosity:
- up to 2,000 cP with electric motor
- up to 330 cP with air motor
- 2 in (5.1 cm) tube diameter
- 1 in (2.5 cm) discharge
- Pat. US D658, 274S; Pat. ZL 201130042124.3; OHIM, Pat. 001839002-0003
M3V Open Drip and Splash Proof Electric Motor
Quick connects to pump without tools. Downdraft cooling system and double wall housing. Continuous duty, variable speed. 12 ft. (3.5 m) cord and integral circuit breaker included.
- 650 watt continuous duty motor
- Infinitely variable electronic speed control
- 3,500 - 10,000 rpm speed
- Splash-proof, IP24 design
- Quick connection of motor to pump tube with unique collet design - no tools required
- Integral motor overload – moving switch to off position automatically resets overload
- Double wall thermoplastic motor housing reduces noise and vibration
- 115V or 230V, 50/60 Hz models for worldwide operation
- SA and CE approvals
- RoHS Compliant
- 12 foot cord with plug
- Made in the U.S.A.
M6 CE Certified Air Motor:
Lightweight, easy to handle yet powerful. Operates from customer-supplied compressed air source. Variable speed via supplied control valve. Motors are provided with muffler and control valve.
- Air Motor***
- Certification: CE
- Watts Output: 400
- Air Requirements: 80-100 psi @ 15-32cfm
- RPM: 300-9,000
M3T TEFC and Explosion Proof Electric Motor
IP55. 12 ft. (3.5 m) cord w/ plug, downdraft cooling, variable speed, solid state overload protection, zero voltage release. & quick connection to pump without tools.
- Powerful 1,000 Watt continuous duty universal motor
- 0 - 12,000 rpm speed
- Variable speed TEFC and explosion proof versions feature solid state control with chemical resistant touch pad for precise fluid dispensing and superior motor protection against overload and over temperature
- Ten selectable speeds can be easily ramped up and down by holding button plus motor recalls last running speed when powered on
- LED lights provide useful user feedback about the motors state
- Zero voltage release feature prevents motor from turning back on after a power failure
- Optional lower cost, non-solid state, single speed version available for TEFC motors
- Quick connection of motor to tube with unique collet design (threaded connection for HVDP Series) – no tools required
- IP55 design provides superior protection in corrosive, damp or dirty environments
- Chemical resistant thermoplastic exterior with ergonomic
- Downdraft cooling directs corrosive vapors away from the motor
- 115V/60 Hz or 230V/50/60 Hz for worldwide operation
- RoHS Compliant
- 12 foot (3.5 meter) cord with plug (TEFC models only)
- Made in the U.S.A.
† When pumping flammables or combustibles, use explosion proof electric or air drive motors on stainless steel tubes with static protection kit.
* All testing performed with water at 68º F (20º C) in a full container with the discharge barb at maximum opening. Actual performance may vary by +/- 10%.
** PFV-72 = 115O F (46O C) maximum temperature
*** An air motor is a non-electrical device which means the possibility of explosion from igniting flammables or combustibles is reduced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.