The Finish Thompson high performance polypropylene drum pump kit is perfect for non-corrosive to mildly corrosive liquids. The 40 in. tube is the ideal length for 55 gallon drums. Choose between a dual-speed, electric motor, or a variable-speed air motor. The kit includes pump tube, motor, discharge hose and hose clamp.
This kit is compatible with a number of applications, including:
- Water treatment
- Plating solutions
- Kidney dialysis solutions
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF)/AdBlue
PF Series PFM Polypropylene Drum Pump Tube
The Finish Thompson PF Series is a sealless, high performance drum pump. Unique double suction impeller provides high flow and high head. Handles acids, caustics, chemicals and flammables.
- Internals:æ316SS,æ PP, FKM, PVDF. PTFE
- Maximum flow*: up to 40 gpm (151 lpm)
- Maximum head*: up to 80 ft (24 m)
- Maximum temperature:
- Polypropylene 160_ F (71_ C)
- PVDF** 120_ F (49_ C)
- 316SS 220_ F (100_ C)
- Maximum specific gravity: 1.8
- Maximum viscosity:
- up to 2,000 cP with electric motor
- up to 330 cP with air motor
- 2 in (5.1 cm) tube diameter
- 1 in (2.5 cm) discharge
- Pat. US D658, 274S; Pat. ZL 201130042124.3; OHIM, Pat. 001839002-0003
M3V Open Drip and Splash Proof Electric Motor
Quick connects to pump without tools. Downdraft cooling system and double wall housing. Continuous duty, variable speed. 12 ft. (3.5 m) cord and integral circuit breaker included.
- 650 watt continuous duty motor
- Infinitely variable electronic speed control
- 3,500 - 10,000 rpm speed
- Splash-proof, IP24 design
- Quick connection of motor to pump tube with unique collet design - no tools required
- Integral motor overload _ moving switch to off position automatically resets overload
- Double wall thermoplastic motor housing reduces noise and vibration
- 115V or 230V, 50/60 Hz models for worldwide operation
- SA and CE approvals
- RoHS Compliant
- 12 foot cord with plug
- Made in the U.S.A.
M6 CE Certified AiræMotor:
Lightweight, easy to handle yet powerful. Operates from customer-supplied compressed air source. Variable speed via supplied control valve. Motors are provided with muffler and control valve.
- Air Motor**
- Watts Output: 400
- Air Requirements: 80-100 psi @ 15-32cfm
- RPM: 300-9,000
Ê When pumping flammables or combustibles, use explosion proof electric or air drive motors on stainless steel tubes with static protection kit.
* All testing performed with water at 68_ F (20_ C) in a full container with the discharge barb at maximum opening. Actual performance may vary by +/- 10%.
** An air motor is a non-electrical device which means the possibility of explosion from igniting flammables or combustibles is reduced.