The FTI Air Batch Controller is an electronic device that controls the number of pump cycles by managing on/off output to a solenoid installed in the pumps air supply.
The batch controller counts pump cycles and controls the output to the air control solenoid based on a user setting for number of cycles per batch (automatically turning the pump on/off).
Batch/volume pumped estimates can be made using published displacement per stroke value for each pump size (displacement is shown per stroke; batch controller counts cycles which is two strokes).
- AC Input available in 115v/1ph/50/60Hz or 230v/1ph/50/60Hz
- Ability to control two pumps, each with independent batch programs
- Can save up to three programs per pump for maximum flexibility
- Program variables include number of pump cycles, repeat delay and batch count
- Two modes - batch and run (in run mode pump can be turned on/off via function key on control panel)
- Cycle count feature can be used for preventative maintenance. Continues to totalize until reset or reaches 1 million cycles.
- Two versions - AC in/AC out and AC in/24v DC out
- PLC control
- NEMA 4X/IP65 enclosure
- Solid state relays on DC output versions for maximum reliability with DC solenoids
- CE marked
Note: Requires pump equipped with proximity sensor in the air valve cap. When ordering a pump model, select letter ñBî for metallic or ñQî for non-metallic air valves. This will be a pump fitted with the required air valve components to use with the batch controller, then order the appropriate batch controller. Complete sensor mounted air valves are available and can be retrofitted on existing pumps to allow use with the batch controller.