The Finish Thompson flammable fluid 316 stainless steel drum pump kit is perfect for flammable liquids like acetone, MEK, lacquer thinner, paint solvents. The 40 in. tube is the ideal length for 55 gallon drums. Choose between a variable-speed explosion-proof electric motor, or a variable-speed air motor. The kit includes pump tube, motor, discharge hose and hose clamp.
This kit is compatible with a number of applications, including:
TT Series 316 Stainless Steel PTFE Drum Pump Tube
The Finish Thompson TT Series is a is a sealed, medium viscosity/flow drum pump. Sealed pump with PTFE screw-type lifting compressors. Ideal for liquids containing small particulate or solvents.
- Maximum flow*: up to 16 gpm (61 lpm)
- Maximum head*: up to 30 ft (9 m)
- Maximum temperature: 150 degrees F (66 degrees C)
- Maximum specific gravity: 1.8
- Maximum viscosity: up to 500 cP with electric motor up to 2000 cP with air motor
- 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) tube diameter
- 1 in (2.5 cm) discharge
M7XV Explosion Proof Electric Motor
Continuous duty, IP55. 12 ft. (3.5 m) cord. M7XV sold without plug. Variable speed, solid state overload protection, zero voltage release, downdraft cooling and quick connection to pump without tools.
- Powerful 1,000 Watt continuous duty universal motor
- 0 - 12,000 rpm speed
- Variable speed TEFC and explosion proof versions feature solid state control with chemical resistant touch pad for precise fluid dispensing and superior motor protection against overload and over temperature
- Ten selectable speeds can be easily ramped up and down by holding button plus motor recalls last running speed when powered on
- LED lights provide useful user feedback about the motors state
- Zero voltage release feature prevents motor from turning back on after a power failure
- Optional lower cost, non-solid state, single speed version available for TEFC motors
- Quick connection of motor to tube with unique collet design (threaded connection for HVDP Series) no tools required
- IP55 design provides superior protection in corrosive, damp or dirty environments
- Chemical resistant thermoplastic exterior with ergonomic
- Downdraft cooling directs corrosive vapors away from the motor
- 115V/60 Hz or 230V/50/60 Hz for worldwide operation
- RoHS Compliant
- 12 foot (3.5 meter) cord with plug (TEFC models only)
- Made in the U.S.A.
M6X CE Certified Air Motor
Lightweight, easy to handle yet powerful. Operates from customer-supplied compressed air source. Variable speed via supplied control valve. Motors are provided with muffler and control valve.
- Air Motor**
- Certification: CE
- Watts Output: 600
- Air Requirements: 80-100 psi at 15-32cfm
- RPM: 300-6,000
* All testing performed with water at 68oF (20oC). Actual performance can vary by +/- 10 percent. Actual performance will decrease with increased fluid viscosity and specific gravity.
When pumping flammables or combustibles, use explosion proof electric or air drive motors on stainless steel tubes with static protection kit.
** An air motor is a non-electrical device which means the possibility of explosion from igniting flammables or combustibles is reduced.