IP55. 12 ft. (3.5 m) cord w/ plug, downdraft cooling, variable speed, solid state overload protection, zero voltage release. & quick connection to pump without tools.
- Powerful 1,000 Watt continuous duty universal motor
- 0 - 12,000 rpm speed
- Variable speed TEFC and explosion proof versions feature solid state control with chemical resistant touch pad for precise fluid dispensing and superior motor protection against overload and over temperature
- Ten selectable speeds can be easily ramped up and down by holding button plus motor recalls last running speed when powered on
- LED lights provide useful user feedback about the motors state
- Zero voltage release feature prevents motor from turning back on after a power failure
- Optional lower cost, non-solid state, single speed version available for TEFC motors
- Quick connection of motor to tube with unique collet design (threaded connection for HVDP Series) _ no tools required
- IP55 design provides superior protection in corrosive, damp or dirty environments
- Chemical resistant thermoplastic exterior with ergonomic
- Downdraft cooling directs corrosive vapors away from the motor
- 115V/60 Hz or 230V/50/60 Hz for worldwide operation
- RoHS Compliant
- 12 foot (3.5 meter) cord with plug (TEFC models only)
- Made in the U.S.A.