The Finish Thompson TB Series is a sealless, lightweight economy drum pump.
Lightweight pumps suitable for low to medium viscosity mild corrosives, solvents,
and chemicals. Fits smaller bung openings.
- Maximum flow*: up to 20 gpm (75.7 lpm)
- Maximum head*: TBP 39.5 (12 m)
- Maximum temperature: 150 degrees F (66 degrees C)
- Maximum specific gravity: 1.4
- Maximum viscosity: 200 cP
- 1-21/32 in (4.1 cm) tube diameter (TBP)
- 1 in (2.5 cm) discharge
- Water treatment chemicals
- Swimming pool chemicals
- ODP: M3V, M5V, M5V-US
- TEFC: M3T, M5T, M3TV, M5TV
- EXP: M3XV, M5XV
- Air: M6, M6X
When pumping flammables or combustibles, use explosion proof electric or air drive motors on stainless steel tubes with static protection kit.
* All testing performed with water at 68oF (20oC). Actual performance can vary by +/- 10 percent. Actual performance will decrease with increased fluid viscosity and specific gravity.