Finish Thompson Flow Meters can dispense and batch precise amounts of fluids from drums, barrels, totes and other containers. Constructed of splash- and corrosion-resistant polypropylene or PVDF construction, flow meters can handle a wide variety of chemicals and corrosive liquids such as acids, bases, cleaners, coolants, plating solutions, pesticides and herbicides.
They are available as standard preset factory calibrated to provide flow rate and total volume pumped, with user calibration available for custom flow rates and totals available in select models. Batch control, available on FMBC models, stops the pump after a customer adjustable preset volume has been pumped.
With an easy to read LCD display, push-button interface, engineered connection components for fast assembly, and an automatic power down feature to extend the life of battery-operated models, FTI flow meters offer user friendly features for ease of pumping and dispensing.
Flow meters offers +/- 1% accuracy and repeatability when pumping fluids with viscosities up to 20 cP at temperatures ranging from 32_F to 120_F with flow ranging between 5 gpm to 32 gpm. Meters are designed for use on PFM, PFP and PFV drum pumps.
- Dispense precise amount of fluids from containers.
- Handles chemicals and corrosive liquids.
- Large LCD display in GPM or LPM, 20 cP maximum +/-1% accuracy and repeatability.
- All models are factory calibrated.
- Some models may be field calibrated.
- Batch control versions available.
- Corrosion resistant polypropylene or PVDF.
- Engineered connections for fast assembly to PFM, PFP and PFV drum pumps.