The Finish Thompson cordless,æstainless steel drum pump kitæis perfect for light acids and bases, solvents, sodium hypochlorite, cleaners, and coolants (diesel exhaust fluid). The tubeæcomes in length options of 16, 27, 40, and 48 inches. The dual speed cordless pump is powered by a lithium ion battery.æThe kit includes pump tube, motor, charger, wall hanger, discharge hose and hose clamp.
S6 Open Drip and Splash Proof 12-Volt CordlessæMotor
Lightweight, cordless, dual speed, built-in rechargeable li-ion battery, overload
protection. Charging jack with flip cover.
- 12-volt*, 3,200 mAh lithium ion battery for maximum performance
- Cordless design for ultimate portability
- Lightweight yet powerful
- Dual speed for precise fluid dispensing
- Dual cooling fans for longer battery life
- Electronic overload protection
- Integrated charging port
- Fits all EF Series pump tubes
- Available as kit with charger and wall mount hanger
EF Series 316 Stainless Steel FKM PTFE ETFE Drum Pump Tube
The Finish Thompson EF Series is a sealess, best value drum pump. This pump provides an economical and lightweight choice for light duty transfer. Ideal replacement for hand pumps.
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Interchangeable with motors (dual speed adjustable motors available)
- Integral strainer
- Maximum flow: up to 17 gpm (64.4 lpm)
- Maximum head: up to 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Maximum temperature: 212_æF (100_æC)
- Maximum** specific gravity: 1.6
- Maximum** viscosity: 300 cP with electric/air motor; 100 cP with 12V motor
- 1-1/4 in (3.2 cm) tube diameter
- 3/4 in (1.9 cm) discharge
- Pat. US D658,273 S; Pat. US D657,849 S; Pat. ZL 201130042121.X; Pat. ZL 201130042107.X; OHIM Pat. 001839002-0002; OHIM Pat.001839002-0001
* Maximum initial voltage is 12 volts. Under workload, nominal voltage is 10.8.
** Maximum specific gravity is dependent on fluid viscosity; maximum fluid viscosity is dependent upon specific gravity.